Love that Laidback Hills Lifestyle
$550 per week
Feel at one with nature with this incredible quintessential Adelaide Hills home. Perched at the end of a quiet street, an undercover porch wraps around the home creating a perfect space for you to sip on your morning coffee or recline in the evening sunset with a glass of wine. The fresh air and sprawling views are so magnetic you’ll never want to leave!
– Master bedroom with built-in robe and direct access to outdoor verandah
– Flexible floorplan with an option to add 4th bedroom, working space or additional living area
– Eat-in kitchen with stainless steel appliances including all-in-one electric cooktop/oven and dishwasher
– Spacious main bathroom with vintage claw-footed bath and separate shower
– Landscaped country gardens and plenty of lawn
– Undercover carport with additional off-street parking in driveway
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– Split system air conditioning, ceiling fans and cosy combustion fire
– Timber floors and ceilings plus classic country decorative accents throughout
– Lawn mowing and pruning is included in the rent
The Adelaide Hills offers the unique luxury of living amongst the cascading trees and flourishing countryside whilst still being able to jump in the car and arrive at the CBD within 20 minutes via the expressway. Walking distance to schools and cafes, with a dog park around the corner and a playground adjoining the property. It is impossible not to fall in love with this perfect home and its’ perfect location.
Pets: Negotiable on application
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage charges apply
Inclusions: Washing machine & dryer
Exclusions: Irrigation system & no access to the small sheds on the opposite side of the meadow
This property is still available by private appointment. To make an appointment please contact the Property Manager.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.