The Height of Sophistication
$1000 per week
Impressive, superfluous quality and interior finishes to WOW any design enthusiast, 18 Stewart Street is a beautiful solid fully renovated character residence where anyone would be as proud as punch to call this one home.
If entertaining is your thing then you will be in your element cooking up a storm in your Alby Turner kitchen, passing platters of yummy food through the cafe window to guests on the entertaining area, enjoying a chat under the Vergola or enjoying a dip in the pool. 3 metre ceilings and generous sized rooms make for very comfortable living.
There is storage galore both inside and out for all your beach toys, camping gear, hobbies and off-street parking.
– Double front carport
– Designer interior, kitchen and butler’s pantry
– Asko induction cook top, self-cleaning oven
– North facing kitchen with large picture window to garden, open plan to living and dining
– Stone feature gas log fire in living room, additional energy saving features include 3kw solar panels
– Bi-fold doors connect the family living to a huge Vergola covered deck, pool and garden
– 4 king bedrooms, main with stunning ensuite, wall of storage and walk in robe with garden aspect
– Plantation shutters throughout
– Second bedroom wing has 2 king bedrooms and share a family bathroom, loads of storage
– Each bathroom has stone bench top, high end finishes, plenty of storage, all beautifully appointed
– Second living room or 5th bedroom
– Reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling throughout the home
– Alarm and WiFi connected and wired throughout the house
There is so much more, inspection is a must, come along and see this exceptional and beautiful home.
Pets: Pet negotiable on application
Water charges: Tenants are responsible for water usage and quarterly supply.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.