$430 per week with solar power
Set in a prime city-fringe location, this well-maintained three-bedroom home will instantly win you over with its’ character, leafy outlook and enough space for the whole family to spread out and make their own.
– Three spacious bedrooms, two with built-in robes
– Flexible floorplan with scope to adapt the third bedroom into an additional living area, sunroom or home office
– Retro kitchen with new electric all-in-one oven and plenty of cupboard space
– Main bathroom with terrazzo flooring and separate bath
– Generous rear yard with undercover verandah for outdoor entertaining and luscious lawn
– Undercover carport plus additional off-street parking for multiple vehicles
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– Ducted evaporative cooling and split system air-conditioner
– Newly polished floorboards
– Freshly painted throughout
– Roller shutters to assist with privacy and temperature control
Westbourne Park is a beautiful suburb full of heritage, and conveniently located just footsteps from the local brunch spots such as Local Crowd, Bond & Lane, The Little Fig & Middle Store. Public transport on your doorstep will have you at work in the CBD or shopping, wining & dining on King William Road all in a matter of minutes.
Pets: Not allowed
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage
Exclusions: Heater in lounge & bathroom. No access to bricked rear structure.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Saturday 11 July