Superbly located right in the heart of North Adelaide.
$455 per week
Available: 27th November 2020
We are excited to be conducting open homes for small groups, however the safety of the wider community is our number one priority. Please register to attend our scheduled open inspection for this property by using the ‘request private inspection’ button above. We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in attendance.
– Two double bedrooms.
– Main with floor to ceiling built in robes.
– Large black and white tiled heritage style bathroom with free standing claw foot bath and laundry facilities.
– Renovated kitchen with dishwasher, granite bench tops, gas cooking, island bench and breakfast bar.
– Light filled open plan living and dining area with views of the rear garden.
– Alfresco entertaining.
Two on Street residential permit parking available from the Adelaide City Council, estimated cost $27 per year.
Other features include:
– Wide polished jarrah floorboards.
– High ceilings.
– Picture railings.
– 3 x Split system air conditioning.
– Timber fretwork and panned doors.
It is a short walk from Foodland, various independent shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs. It is 30minutes walk from the centre of Adelaide and 15 minutes walk from Adelaide Oval.
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges
Exclusions: Fire places are excluded from the lease.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.