5:15PM - 5:35PM
Thursday 20 June
Grand Proportions, Immaculate Finish
$850 per week
Available: 9th July 2019
Set amongst the leafy surrounds of Stonyfell, this substantial family home of 342 sqm (approx) boasts neutral colours throughout and gorgeous porcelain tiles, it is a blank canvas for tenants to decorate to their own taste.
– Gated electric entrance at the end of a cul-de-sac and striking landscaped gardens
– Entrance hall filled with light
– Elevated open plan living area with picture windows and balcony to admire those gorgeous sunsets
– Extensive kitchen, 5 burner gas cooking, corner pantry, dishwasher, plenty of storage
– Library with expansive bookshelves looking upon the decked outdoor entertaining
– Rumpus room (retreat) on the lower level, the perfect teenage retreat
– Impressive master suite, vast walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom with twin vanity
– 3 further bedrooms, all double in size, 2 with extensive built-in robes
– Family bathroom with separate toilet and vanity
– Large laundry with loads of linen space
– 3rd bathroom and powder room for guests
– Generous office or 5th bedroom
– Striking outdoor entertaining comprising decked area, artificial turf, landscaped gardens
– Lower level outdoor area leading from the teenage retreat
– Large windows filling the home with natural light
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Automatic entrance gates
– Double automatic garage with additional storage space
– Automatic sprinkler system
Located in a beautiful residential area amongst bushland, the property is still close to quality private and public schools. You are so close to Norwood Morialta High and Burnside Primary School, St Peters Girls, Pembroke School, Marryatville High and walking distance to bus routes to Glenunga International High School.
Water charges: Tenants are responsible for all water usage and quarterly supply charge.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.