10:00AM - 10:15AM
Saturday 08 August
This Immaculately Presented Property Ticks all the Right Boxes!
$430 Per week
Available: 5th August 2020
We are excited to be conducting open homes for small groups, however the safety of the wider community is our number one priority. Please register to attend our scheduled open inspection for this property by using the ‘request private inspection’ button above. We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone in attendance.
Situated on a north facing allotment this spacious home offers you low maintenance and functional living at its best. Located on a quiet leafy street.
– 3 bedrooms, second with built in robe
– Main with ensuite and walk in robe
– Timber kitchen equipped with a good size pantry, plenty of cupboards and bench space, dishwasher, Puratap and gas cook top
– Meals area adjacent to the kitchen with access to side courtyard
– Separate formal lounge
– Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
– Large separate laundry with good size floor to ceiling cupboards and direct access to outside
– Under cover outdoor entertaining area
– Garden shed
– Single garage with automatic roller door
Other features include:
– Beautiful real timber floors feature throughout
– Neutral tones and ample natural light
– Linen press
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Gas heater
– Heat lamps
– Separate powder room
– Instant gas HWS
This Campbelltown property is ideally positioned to enjoy the proximity of shopping, cafes and restaurants, parks, public transport and local community facilities.
Water charges: Tenants are responsible for all water usage and quarterly supply charge.
Exclusions: Alarm system excluded from the lease.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.