Character with Convenience & Comfort
$480 per week with Solar Power
Available: 14th August 2020
We are excited to be conducting open homes for small groups, however the safety of the wider community is our number one priority. Please register to attend our scheduled open inspection for this property by using the ‘request private inspection’ button above. We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone in attendance.
Character charm meets modern convenience in this renovated bungalow, moments from shops, schools & transport.
– Three generous bedrooms, each with built in robe and ceiling fan
– Two modern bathrooms
– Open plan living/dining
– Well designed kitchen with large island bench, dishwasher, gas cooktop, appliance cupboard and servery to outside
– All weather “outdoor room” for entertaining with ceiling fan, bench seating and water feature
– Fully enclosed front yard – great for kids or pets
– Lock up carport plus additional off street parking space
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– 3kw solar panel system for energy and cost savings
– Reverse cycle air-con
– Polished oak floorboards
– 3 metre high ceilings with ornate features
– Decorative fireplaces
Short walk to local supermarkets, specialty shops, the HWY hotel, Plympton Primary School and International College as well as the Westside bikeway and linear park, while the city or seaside Glenelg are within easy reach by bus, tram or car.
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage
Exclusions: Fireplaces and outdoor spa are not for tenant use
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.