$890 per week
This impeccable take on a modern-day Tudor is the perfect setting to relax into and make your own. Perched on a tranquil, Jacaranda-lined street this four-bedroom abode is an elegant all-in-one, offering a flexible floorplan with multiple living zones for the growing family to enjoy.
– Master suite boasts walk in robe and ensuite
– Chef’s kitchen with granite benchtops, gas cooktop & stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher
– Additional powder room located downstairs
– Paved courtyard with undercover alfresco overlooking the fully landscaped gardens and fenced spa bath, perfect for entertaining all year round
– Double garage safely located behind security gates
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– Generous windows throughout bask the home in natural light
– Polished floorboards, ornate arches and beautiful decorative accents throughout
– Garden shed
Stirling Street is conveniently located within walking distance to Tusmore Park, Hazelwood Park, Burnside Village and public transport which will whisk you into the city within minutes. Not to mention zoning to the highly regarded Marryatville Primary & High Schools. Impossible not to fall in love with this perfect home and its’ perfect location!
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Saturday 14 March