How’s this for Location!
$415 per week
Secure first floor apartment with views overlooking pretty Hurtle Square, this stylish apartment is packed with features that will set this one apart.
– Open plan living space with easy care timber flooring
– Second living / dining room
– RC split system air conditioner
– Stylish modern kitchen with stone bench tops, gas cooktop, and drawer style dishwasher
– Refrigerator, washing machine and microwave provided
– Two bedrooms, both boasting built in robes
– Renovated bathroom
– Convenient separate toilet
– Good sized balcony for some fresh air relaxing, taking in the views of the square and beyond
– Secure carport with electric gated entry
This apartment is perfect for city life – where you can walk to work in the CBD or grab your fresh produce daily from the Central markets. Close to the Hutt Street dining and cafe scene for catching up with friends for an impromptu meal – It’s all so convenient!
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.