Premier Position in Sought after Location
$595 per week
Available: 6th September 2019
Conveniently located near the CBD and Norwood but in the quiet serene suburb of Dulwich. This spacious and modern residence has a flexible floorplan and a design that allows for plenty of natural sunlight.
– Spacious master bedroom upstairs with large BIR and luxury ensuite with spa bath
– Separate formal lounge downstairs that could be used as a study or 4th bedroom
– Open plan family/meals & kitchen with access to the private rear garden
– Kitchen with dishwasher and gas stove cooking
– Bedroom 1 and 2 with access to front balconies
– Freshly painted throughout
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
Additional benefits to enjoy
– Private courtyard
– Single carport with extra off-street parking
– 3rd toilet located conveniently downstairs
Located perfectly close to local cafes, parks, public transport and some of South Australia’s leading schools.
Walk to CBD through Victoria Racecourse and have coffee on Hutt St, or walk to the local Dulwich Village shops. And just a few minutes’ drive away is the fabulous Burnside Village shopping centre, Norwood Parade and Unley Rd shopping and restaurants, Arkaba shopping centre and Trak Cinema on Greenhill Rd.
Pets: Maybe considered
Water charges: All water usage & supply charges
Exclusions from tenancy: The tool shed is excluded from the tenancy
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.