An English Country Manor in Erindale
Rent $800 per week
Available: 6th December 2019
Elegantly positioned with stylish street appeal and meticulously renovated throughout, you will know from the moment you are greeted at the front door that this home is something special.
No expense has been spared throughout the home with the large living spaces working harmoniously together.
This home is waiting for you to move in and enjoy in time for Christmas.
– Large formal entry foyer with traditional wood panelling in keeping with the original style of the home
– Elegant and spacious formal living room features a gas log fireplace and window box seating and stunning cut glass doors.
– Formal dining room also boasts window box seating and adorned with a beautiful chandelier.
– New Solid Oak kitchen with china display dresser, Euro maid (Aga style) gas cooktop/ electric oven and a ceramic sink. You could be forgiven for believing you are in an English manor.
– Modern features are the integrated Miele dishwasher, black granite bench tops and subway tiling.
– Adjacent casual dine / breakfast area and walk in pantry room
– Four bedrooms, three on the lower level
– Master bedroom with built in robes
– Ensuite bathroom has floor to ceiling tiling and features twin vanities, twin showers and luxurious under floor heating
– Bedrooms two and three have a interconnecting doorway and are both of a generous size
– Bedroom four is on the upper level and has storage closets/ robes built in and access to the balcony
– A second bathroom services the home with full sized deep soaking bath, separate shower and a toilet.
– Study nook in passage with an antique desk provided.
– Large functional laundry room with Miele washer and drier provided
– Jarrah floors and LED lighting throughout
– Large rear portico for entertaining family and friends al fresco style.
Other outstanding features include:
– Ducted Acton reverse cycle air conditioning with zone control.
– Temperature controlled hot water.
– Alarm system – can be monitored.
– Large double garage with automatic doors
– Secure fenced grounds with intercom access through pedestrian gate
– Fully landscaped and irrigated gardens
– Sorry no pets are permitted
Set in a beautiful tree lined street surrounded by other quality homes and within an easy commute to some of Adelaide’s most prestigious schools living here is easy.
Pets: Sorry, no Pets
Water Charges: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges – $140 usage per quarter
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.