$570 per week
This warm and cosy two-storey abode presents its lucky new occupant with the perfect balance of old-world charm and contemporary creature comforts. Located in a quiet court just footsteps from Melbourne Street, every necessary amenity is at your fingertips without compromising privacy and tranquillity.
– Three generous bedrooms, master with ensuite, walk-in and built-in robes
– Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances including gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Dual courtyards at front and rear to enjoy your morning coffee or a relaxing glass of wine in the evening
– Off-street parking
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– Split system air conditioning
– Beautiful decorative accents including character fireplaces and cornices
– Plenty of storage
Conveniently located just footsteps from the local brunch spots, restaurants, bars and shopping amenities of Melbourne Street, plus a short commute via foot or public transport to the CBD. This one really does tick all the boxes!
Pets: Pets Negotiable
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Wednesday 18 March