Newly Renovated with an Effortless Beachy Chic
**Preview Property – Harris Exclusive**
$600 per week
Available: 30th April 2021
Freshly renovated and extended, this stylish home has been reborn with a versatile layout, quality finishes and an effortless beachy chic.
– Three or four bedrooms (one could also make a cosy retreat or media room)
– Two new bathrooms (includes ensuite plus main with feature bathtub)
– Large open plan living/dining area which extends outside for alfresco entertaining
– Beautiful new kitchen with stone benchtops, dishwasher, deluxe gas cooker and feature lighting
– Study nook with built in desk space for two (a great work from home space)
– Easy care and private courtyard garden with coastal inspired design, automatic watering and generous shed
– Single carpark in the gated driveway (remote access)
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– Built in robes to three bedrooms
– Ducted reverse cycle air-con/heating plus ceiling fans
– Electric roller blinds in the living room
– Double glazed windows
– Attractive, easy care wood laminate flooring
Leave the car at home and enjoy this fantastic lifestyle location on foot. Shops, cafes, transport and the beach are all within easy reach. Close to primary schools and zoned for Brighton Secondary. Westfield Marion, Flinders University and Medical centre are also just a short drive away.
Pets: Not permitted
Water charges: Quarterly supply & household usage. Garden watering is separately metered and not charged to the tenant.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.