Beautifully renovated blending character charm home!
$750 per week
Available: 27th April 2020
Beautifully renovated blending character charm with designer detail to create a home of magazine style glamour, this prestige property with it’s lifestyle location and semi detached studio is somewhere you’re sure to love.
– Three large bedrooms
– Semi detached studio (a great home office, retreat or possible fourth bedroom)
– Two gorgeous bathrooms,
– Main bathroom with impressive freestanding bath and underfloor heating.
– Large living room with built in shelving, wood fire and huge sliding doors to the entertaining deck outside
– Dining room with feature brickwork and pendant light
– Sleek modern kitchen with plumbed fridge, butlers pantry, induction cooktop, two pyrolytic ovens, dishwasher and meals area
– Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning plus ceiling fans
– Polished floorboards throughout
– High ceilings with decorative plasterwork
– Beautiful leadlight windows plus double glazing
– Family friendly garden with lawned play space, raised veggie garden, shed and automatic irrigation
– Extra wide single garage (remote access) with good storage space and modern laundry
Situated in a friendly neighbourhood with a large park at the end of the street as well as Glenelg Primary School, the bay to city tram and Jetty Road all within walking distance.
Pets: Allowed upon application.
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges.
Exclusions from tenancy: Loft storage space is not available for tenant use.
This property is still available by private appointment. To make an appointment please contact the Property Manager.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.