5:00PM - 5:15PM
Wednesday 14 April
This character-laden home is conveniently situated within walking distance to Prospects hub, where stunning restaurants, cafes, cinema and boutique stores await.
The wonderful country style kitchen is equipped with impressive appliances and offers ample bench/storage space with its overhead cupboards. It is positioned adjacent to the dining area which remains separate to the spacious lounge room.
All 4 bedrooms are generously sized with an additional bedroom or study in the large rear rumpus.
A certain wow factor applies to the main bathroom and conforms perfectly with the rest of the homes charm.
Superb landscaped gardens with an impressive outdoor entertaining area.
Other great features;
– Ducted cooling and heating for year round comfort
– Split system R/C in master bedroom
– Polished timber floors, ornate ceilings, bay & sky windows
– Built-ins to bedrooms 1, 2 & 3
– Linen cupboards
– Automatic gate/roller door access to rear parking.
– Garden shed
– School zoned for North Adelaide primary school and the new Botanic high.
– Stones throw from St Helen’s Park
– Pets negotiable
Features include polished timber floors, leadlight, ornate ceilings, ducted evaporative cooling, ducted zoned gas heating, security alarm, remote driveway gate and garage door, intercom, as well as beautiful landscaped established gardens.