Smart and Convenient living with gardener included
$620 per week
Available: 27th January 2021
We are excited to be conducting open homes for small groups, however the safety of the wider community is our number one priority. Please register to attend our scheduled open inspection for this property by using the ‘request private inspection’ button above. We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and well-being of everyone in attendance.
This home beckons those who require the finest in smart and convenient living.
It is truly outstanding in every way with the up most attention to quality and detail throughout. Relax in unsurpassed comfort and luxury.
On a street filled with friendly neighbours, in a prestige location, this beautifully built home does not disappoint.
– Open plan living area with sliding doors looking upon the impressive garden setting
– Contemporary kitchen showcasing stone bench tops & breakfast bar, gas cooking and an abundance of cupboard space
– Office to the front of the home
– 3rd toilet and vanity for guests
– Large master bedroom with built-in robes
– Ensuite bathroom boasting dual vanity, skylight and mirrored cabinet
– 2 further bedrooms both with built-in robes
– Main bathroom with bath and skylight
– Rear alfresco dining with dining setting, ceiling fan and striking garden
– Central courtyard with gas connection for your bbq leading from the kitchen
– Single automatic garage, double in length should you wish
– Garden maintenance by Garden Studio- no need to weed
Comfort, style & security:
– Alarm system
– Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– Striking chandelier upon entrance
– Floating wood floors
– Down lights
– Neutral colours throughout
Situated between Unley Road &George Street, take a leisurely stroll to some of Adelaide’s best restaurants, cafes & boutique shopping. You are in close proximity to the city, just 2 bus stops ride or a 20 minute leisurely walk down Unley Rd or through the park lands.
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.
Please note: Photographs used in this marketing are of an identical property that is furnished.