Classic Character Home Delivering such a Great Family Lifestyle!
$750 per week
Available: 18th September 2020
Be impressed by the character and space saving ideas of this 1920’s home, ideally located in a sought-after neighbourhood near Dulwich Village cafe and retail precinct.
Situated on a beautiful quiet street so close to the City and Dulwich Village in the Marryatville High School Zone as well as the exceptional Rose Park Primary School Zone and a brisk walk to Hutt Street and Burnside Village.
– Open plan kitchen with unique space saving built ins
– Stone bench tops and Miele appliances and wine fridge
– Luxuriously appointed bathroom with freestanding bath, large walk-in shower and stone topped vanity
– Ducted evaporative air conditioning & gas fireplace and a split system air conditioner in the lounge area
– Built in study nook
– Bedroom 1 with ceiling fans and gas heater
– All bedrooms feature ceiling fans
– Bedrooms 3 and 4 with built in robes
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– Separate powder room
– Space saving Manhattan style laundry
– Retractable shade at rear providing an ideal outdoor entertaining area
– Irrigated low maintenance established gardens with chicken coop
– Secure access via electric gates
– Secure parking for 2 cars, off street parking for an additional 2 cars
– Solar feeding rebates of 54c plus 32% discount on electricity and 10% on gas so benefit in reducing bills for tenant
You would be hard pressed to find a better location, minutes to Victoria Parklands, an easy stroll to the East End or minutes to Norwood Parade and Burnside Village.
Zoned for two of South Australia’s best public schools of Rose Park Primary and Marryatville High with easy access to any number of private schools.
Dulwich is bustling with young families enjoying everything this tightly held inner eastern suburb has to offer.
Pets: Cat/Chickens negotiable on application
Water charges: Water usage and supply charges apply
Electricity and Gas: Usage and supply charges apply
Exclusions: ornate fireplaces
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.