12:40PM - 1:00PM
Saturday 31 October
Easy Living & Convenience!
$300 per week
Available: 13th November 2020
We are excited to be conducting open homes for small groups, however the safety of the wider community is our number one priority. Please register to attend our scheduled open inspection for this property by using the ‘request private inspection’ button above. We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone in attendance.
Situated close to shops and transport, this tidy unit with street frontage offers easy living and convenience.
– Two bedrooms, both with ceiling fans and wardrobes
– Living/dining area with polished floorboards, air-con and ceiling fan
– Updated kitchen with good cupboard and bench space
– Bathroom with deep bath/shower and solid pedestal basin
– Separate toilet
– High ceilings throughout
– Roller shutters for added security and insulation
– Undercover rear courtyard with decking and shed
– Single carport
Short walk to local shops, parks bus and tram routes.
Pets: Sorry, no pets allowed.
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water quarterly supply & allocated portion of meter usage
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.