Located in the Heart of Tranmere
$500 per week
Available: 2 October 2020
We are excited to be conducting open homes for small groups, however the safety of the wider community is our number one priority. Please register to attend our scheduled open inspection for this property by using the ‘request private inspection’ button above. We politely ask that you adhere to our strict guidelines and pre-register your attendance to ensure the safety and wellbeing of everyone in attendance
Stunning home with stylish exterior.
– 3 bedrooms, 2 and 3 with built robes
– Master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Front lounge room
– Family room with sliding doors to rear yard
– Modern white kitchen with black stone tops, glass splash back and stainless steel appliances including, Puratap, dishwasher and gas cook top.
– Breathtaking main bathroom with bath, separate shower and heat lamp
– Spacious laundry with ample storage
– Immaculately manicured gardens
– Lock up double garage with automatic panel lift doors
Other features include:
– High ceilings
– Timber floors and quality finishes
– Functional floorplan
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– NBN ready
– Security alarm
– Gas HWS
Surrounded by picturesque parks and reserves and the popular Daly Oval just a short walk away perfect for the family and pets. Firle shopping centre is also just around the corner and a number of convenient bus routes for the commute into the city.
Water charges: Tenants are responsible for all water usage and supply charges
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.