10:00AM - 10:15AM
Saturday 01 June
Spacious Stone Fronted Bungalow, Circa 1936
$395 per week
Available: 5th July 2019
Nestled and screened behind established trees is a spacious character home.
– Large front verandah
– Three large bedrooms
– Second and third bedrooms come with built-in storage and a cloakroom
– Light-filled open plan living
– Tiled dining adjacent to the kitchen
– Upgraded kitchen complete with stainless steel gas oven, range hood and dishwasher
– Renovated and fully tiled main bathroom with vanity, heat lamps
– Separate WC
– French laundry complete the internal offerings
– Rear veranda and raised deck
– Garden shed
– Carport for two cars with remote control
– Polished Baltic floorboards
– Lofty ceilings
– Picture rails
– Ornamental open fireplace
– Decorative ceilings
– Exquisite dome ceiling found in the master bedroom
– Security windows and doors
– Split system air-conditioning unit
– Rinnai gas hot water service and heater
The location simply could not be any better than this with a five-minute walk to the West Croydon train station and a coffee at Rosetta Street or a few minutes further to all the wonderful offerings in Queen Street. Just a ten-minute drive into the city, even less by train and in the opposite direction the sea is a similar distance away.
Water charges: Tenants are responsible for all water usage and quarterly supply charge.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.