5:00PM - 5:30PM
Tuesday 23 April
A Home Among The Gum Trees
$550 per week
Available: 15th May 2019
Enjoying views across the adjacent tree studded valley and with koalas as your neighbors, this large family home embraces the great outdoors while providing comfort for its residents inside.
– Four large bedrooms, all with built in robes
– Two bathrooms (includes ensuite) plus a guest powder room
– Formal lounge with wall mount for your TV
– Dining room/study
– Family room opening to the large all weather outdoor entertaining area with treetop views
– Open plan kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher and gas cooktop
– Ducted evaporative air-conditioning upstairs as well as ceiling fans in most rooms to circulate those gully breezes
– Gas heating and reverse cycle air-con downstairs
– Laundry with tumble dryer
– Double garage (remote access) with loft storage space
– Terraced garden with two sheds for added storage
Water charges: All water usage & Supply Charge
Walking distance to St John’s Grammar, a short drive to Belair train station and Blackwood village or you can be in the city in 10-15 minutes.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.