1:30PM - 1:45PM
Tuesday 03 September
Hotel Luxury, Ten Floors Up. Furnished
$460 per week
Available: 4th September 2019
Ten floors up, this impressively large apartment enjoys views of Adelaide’s famous cultural boulevard, hotel luxuries and a convenient central location. Furnished for comfort and easy living.
– Large bedroom with adjacent dressing room area
– Deluxe ensuite bathroom with deep spa bath, open shower and double vanity
– Spacious living area with dining and lounge zones
– Central kitchen with granite bench tops, dishwasher and clever hideaway screens that transform the space from everyday mode to entertainer
– Generous balcony with views to iconic Adelaide Oval and the hills beyond
Additional benefits to enjoy
– Ducted heating and cooling
– Concealed European style laundry
Residents of the Embassy can enjoy use of the in house heated lap pool, gym, spa and sauna facilities.
An exciting location with everything at your doorstep including the River Torrens Precinct, Adelaide Oval, Convention Centre, Sky City Casino, Festival Plaza and less than 500 metres to the new Royal Adelaide Hospital (RAH) and South Australian Health and Medical Research Institute (SAHMRI). Rundle Mall, universities, endless bars and restaurants, plus the Central Market are all within walking distance, while Adelaide Railway Station and the bay to city tram are close by for exploring further afield.
Pets: No pets allowed
Water charges: Water usage and Supply
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.