Light and Space – Yours to Create
$485 per week
Available: 31st January 2020
This stylish home with a retro mid-century-modern vibe offers great accommodation in a beautiful natural setting. A location with options – it’s a short walk or ride into the Belair National Park, a few minutes’ drive from the Blackwood shopping strip and 20 minutes from the city. Set amongst well thought-out native gardens where birds abound, there is plenty of serenity and good-times to be had, be it relaxing out on the generous jarrah deck, or finding inspiration in the newly built separate studio – your space to create..
– Large sunken lounge with huge windows / dining with raked ceilings adding to the light and space
– New family extension with double glass sliders leading to the outdoor deck – makes a second dining space, or perfect place to relax with a book and take in the winter sun
– Fabulous detached studio/ home office/ gym – you decide
– Modernised kitchen with walk in pantry and dishwasher
– Easy care pine flooring
– Gas space heated and ducted r/c air conditioning offer year round comfort
– Three bedrooms, all boasting built in robes
– Central family bathroom and separate toilet
– Covered decked entertaining space
– External laundry room
– Single carport plus off street driveway parking
– Garden shed
– New security doors
– Rainwater tank
– Good storage options with large linen closets
– Close to public transport
A unique property in a serene location – be quick for this one.
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.