11:30AM - 11:45AM
Saturday 08 August
$895 per week
Available: 10th August, 2020
Positioned in the most coveted north-east location of the elegant 25 Hutt Street complex, this penthouse presents an incredible opportunity for metropolitan living in the heart of the city. Spend your weekends shopping at nearby Rundle Mall, grab some fresh produce from the Central Markets and stroll to dinner along the East End with friends in a matter of minutes… cosmopolitan life at its finest!
– Sophisticated living over two levels, serviced by a lift
– Exquisite light-filled conservatory flowing onto spacious roof-top terrace with sprawling views
– Curved master bedroom with ensuite and even more views
– Gourmet kitchen appointed with quality stainless steel appliances, gas cooktop, dishwasher and island bench
– Dual living areas
– Four car park spaces in secure on-site car park
– Lock-up storage room for bikes and bulky belongings
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– Ducted air conditioning
– State of the art security
– Incredible views of the parklands and Adelaide hills
– Small complex consisting of only 11 other apartments
– Appointed with quality fixtures and fittings throughout
Hutt Street is located right in thick of all our splendid city has to offer housing prominent coffee shops including CIBO and Coffylosophy, plus restaurants and vibrant nightlife such as Chianti, Bar Torino and The Havelock. Also, just a short stroll to the picturesque Botanic Gardens, Rymill Park and the world renowned annual Fringe Festival, you’ll never be short of options to fill your weekend!
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.