1:30PM - 1:45PM
Saturday 16 November
Seaside lifestyle on your Doorstep
$425 per week
Available: 12th December 2019
Seacliff is fast becoming recognised as a highly desirable address because it offers an incredible lifestyle with one of the best and safest Adelaide beaches.
– 3 bedrooms, two have large built in robes.
– Ceiling fans to all bedrooms.
– Linen Press.
– The bathroom offers a separate bath and shower.
– Large country style kitchen boasting beautiful timber tops, European appliances including an impressive family sized gas cooktop, oven and dishwasher.
– Bright sun-filled dining and lounge with stone look feature wall.
– Beautifully maintained timber floorboards.
– Enjoys ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning.
– Huge all-weather timber pergola.
– Dual access driveways for added convenience.
– Lock up garage
Please note: Spa depicted in pictures is NOT included and not present at the property.
In addition, for your benefit, the washing machine, dryer, TV, DVD, Surround Sound, fridge/freezer & microwave will all be included in the lease.
From your home, you can stroll easily to the beautiful beach of Seacliff, enjoy breakfast and coffee at Olive Cafe or after a days’ work settle in on the balcony of the Seacliff Hotel, watching the sun set. It doesn’t get much better than this, particularly with summer just around the corner.
Other benefits of this location are close proximity to excellent public and private schools, shopping options including Marion Shopping Centre, Flinders Medical Centre and University and an easy 20 minute drive puts you into the heart of McLaren Vale wine country.
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.