Work, Rest & Play
$450 per week
Available: 20th September 2019
Looking out across the treetops, this freshly refurbished split level home with detached studio makes a great spot for work, rest and play.
– Three bedrooms, two with built in robes
– Detached studio with reverse cycle air-con and leafy outlook (would make a great home office, extra bedroom or hobby room)
– Large lounge/dining area with views and freshly polished floorboards
– Timber kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and Puratap
– Family or meals area with door to rear patio and garden
– Updated bathroom plus separate toilet
– High loft ceilings
– Gas heater plus air-conditioning
– All weather entertaining deck
– Two garden sheds
– Single carport plus additional off street parking space
– Easy care garden (no lawns to mow) with separate pet enclosure
Short walk to Belair primary school and nearby parks, while Blackwood’s shopping village and facilities are conveniently close by.
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.