11:50AM - 12:10PM
Saturday 02 November
Freshly Refurbished Retro Gem
$450 per week with solar power
Freshly refurbished, this retro gem with a versatile layout has been given a new lease on life and is ready for a new family to call it home.
– Up to four bedrooms (or use one as an extra living space)
– Generous lounge room
– Updated kitchen with new cooker and benchtops
– Dining area adjacent kitchen
– Two bathrooms (one could be used as an ensuite)
– Rear verandah/BBQ area
– Big family sized backyard with fruit trees and leafy areas to explore
– Double length carport plus lock up shed/garage
Additional benefits to enjoy
– Freshly painted throughout
– Newly polished floorboards
– Ducted air-conditioning plus a new reverse cycle unit
– Ceiling fans
– Built in robe
– Solar panels for energy efficiency and cost savings
Situated in a quiet, jacaranda lined cul-de-sac and walking distance to Westbourne Park primary school. Castle Plaza, Mitcham Square and Cumberland Park shopping centres are close by, as are the cafe culture and boutiques of Hyde Park, while the CBD isn’t much further away.
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage
Exclusions from tenancy: Gas heater is not available for tenant use
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.