$455 per week
Available: 26th May 2020
Wayville is one of Adelaide’s most sought after locations and for good reason. Just off the fringe of the southern parklands and with the cafe scene of nearby Unley Road and King William Road just a sniff away its location is really hard to look past.
This stunning town home has been fully renovated and will appeal to those looking for a quality spacious home in a fabulous location.
– Large light filled open plan living / dining space with easy care tiled flooring
– Modern updated kitchen with electric cooktop, central island bench, and dishwasher
– Updated internal laundry room and convenient second toilet
– Upstairs are three bedrooms
– Master is large and has a walk in robe
– Renovated bathroom with frameless glass shower and toilet
– Two Reverse cycle split systems ( one upstairs and one downstairs)
– Huge wrap around yard space with shady lawn area at the front and entertaining brick paved area to the rear and side of the home
– Brick paved rear courtyard garden
– Single carport plus valuable off street parking for a second vehicle
– Large storage shed offering great storage
– Small dog considered
Perfect for city commuters as its an easy walk to the nearby tram.
All of your boxes will be ticked inspection highly recommended – you won’t be disappointed.
Pets: Sorry, no pets
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges
This property is still available by private appointment. To make an appointment please contact the Property Manager.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.