Ground Floor Unit with Private Courtyard
$380 per week
With its prized zoned pass to Linden Park Primary and Glenunga International High Schools, the two-bedroom apartment with prime position in the secure L’Estrange Square simply has the brightest future all mapped out, just moments from Burnside Village and CBD.
– Ground floor
– Efficient split cycle air conditioning
– Built in robe in master bedroom
– Electric cooktop and pull-out dishwasher drawer
– Separate laundry
Additional benefits to enjoy:
– Just a 10-minute walk from Burnside Village
– A five-minute drive from The Parade
– Walking distance from Victoria Park and Adelaide’s East End
– Very secure – with intercom and electronic gated entry
– Lockable gated entry to private paved courtyard
– Custom window furnishings
Just a stroll from dog parks, community ovals, playgrounds, those Burnside boutiques and bus stops to the CBD and beyond; the pick of the bunch couldn’t be better placed. Bright, indeed.
Pets: Pet under 10kg negotiable on application
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage apply
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.