1:45PM - 2:00PM
Wednesday 12 June
Spacious & Sunny
** Applications in progress for this property **
$330 per week
Situated at the front of a quiet group of three, this spacious and sunny unit with it’s generous private garden feels more like a small house than a typical unit.
– Two bedrooms, both with ceiling fans
– Updated bathroom. Separate toilet
– Comfortable living area enjoying garden outlook
– Tidy kitchen with near new gas cooker plus excellent cupboard and bench space
– Generous private garden with patio/entertaining area
– Lock up garage, visitor parking also available
– Separate laundry
Additional benefits to enjoy
– Recently repainted and recarpeted
– Built in robe to main bedroom
– Reverse cycle heating/cooling
– NBN connection
Conveniently located within easy reach of the bay to city tram as well as the Seaford and Tonsley train lines. Local parks and cafes are within walking distance, while the boutiques and restaurants of Hyde Park and Goodwood are just a short trip away.
Pets: Not permitted
Water charges: Quarterly supply & usage
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.