12:30PM - 12:45PM
Tuesday 19 November
Townhouse between Cafe Precincts of Rundle Street and Hutt Street.
$440 per week
Spread over 3 levels with a functional floorplan that allows plenty of natural light to flow through. Boasting 2 private balconies with room to entertain and city views, this immaculate townhouse offers a low maintenance lock up & leave lifestyle.
This strategically located property in the heart of the Adelaide CBD, offers the utmost in inner-city living. Tucked away on one of the quieter city streets, enjoy the benefits of being right amongst the action with the added perk of privacy.
– Freshly painted.
– Two bedrooms.
– Spacious master bedroom with a large mirrored built in robe.
– Second bedroom with built in robes and a private balcony.
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher, gas cook top, stone tops and loads of cupboard space.
– Open living area flowing out to a private balcony.
– Timber floors with an abundance of natural light.
– White bathroom with separate bath and shower.
– Laundry and under stair storage.
– Two balconies with city views
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling.
– Secure remote controlled entry gates.
– Rare double garage parking.
– Automatic roller door garage with internal access.
We cannot help but mention the location, easy walking distance to Rundle Mall, Rundle Street, Hutt Street, the culture boulevard of North Terrace and its many restaurant and cafe offerings. This is the perfect spot to live in a residential area of the Adelaide CBD.
Water charges: Tenant to pay all water usage and supply charges
Pets: Sorry, no pets.
Would you like to view this property? Please click the button “contact the agent”, register your interest and we will instantly respond. To avoid disappointment, we encourage you to register your interest so we can keep you informed during all stages of the leasing process.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice.