High calibre townhome living sets a new standard in Mitchell Park with eligibility for 25k Builders Grant and 15k First Home Buyers Grant
Please contact Simon on email@example.com for a complete specification list
Set for a 2021 completion by Rossdale Homes, these exciting three-bedroom townhomes on Lutana Crescent offer vibrant modern living with a 6-star energy rating in blossoming Mitchell Park.
Entering onto the ground floor under 2.7m ceilings, find timber laminate flooring that carries through to the open plan living, where living integrates seamlessly with dining and the sleek, neutrally-toned kitchen.
Boasting stone benchtops, soft close joinery, Fisher & Paykel appliances including a built-in rangehood and gas cooktop, and a featured tiled splashback, you’ll love the generous sense of space.
Luxe sliding glass doors overlook the Alfresco, residing under the main roof, while a spacious rear yard allows plenty of room for little ones and four-legged friends.
Up carpeted stairs to the sleeping quarters, find the luxe master bathroom and two well-sized bedrooms; two and three fitted with built-in robes, while the master bedroom is the ultimate adult’s retreat, with a walk-through robe and sumptuous private ensuite.
Enjoy a range of quality schooling right on your doorstep, including Hamilton Secondary, Westminster School, Sacred Heart College, and Clovelly Park Primary School.
Perfectly placed for leisure, embrace easy access to Marion Outdoor Pools and Leisure & Fitness Centre, while just a short drive to beautiful Brighton Beach down Sturt Road, there’s so much to look forward to about life on Lutana, just 4.5km to Brighton Beach.
– Reverse cycle zoned and ducted A/C throughout
– Chic floor-to-ceiling high quality tiled bathrooms with semi-frameless shower screens and a bath to main bathroom and ensuite
– Front and rear yards with lawn, good neighbour fencing, low maintenance landscaped garden beds, rainwater tank and irrigation.
– Undercover parking and visitor parking, exposed aggregate driveway and front paving
– Just a 700m walk to unzoned Marion Primary School, and zoned for Hamilton Secondary College
– Moments to Foodland Marion, with excellent access to Westfield Marion, the Southern Expressway, and Flinders Medical Precinct
– Just down the road from Marion Road’s homemaker hub, including freedom, Harvey Norman, The Good Guys, Officeworks, and more
– Walking distance to Mitchell and Clovelly Park train stops, carrying you directly into the CBD
CT / 5516/626
Council / City of Marion
Zoning / R’12
Built / 2021
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.