Sparkling new executive living perfectly placed between the city and the sea
Set for a summer 2020 completion by Imperium Constructions, the bar is set to rise for townhouses in Kurralta Park with this head-turning new offering.
Behind a striking rendered monochrome façade offset by timber accents, find dynamic three-bedroom homes defined by generous scale and a consistent high level of workmanship throughout.
Entering the ground floor, open plan living offers chic floating floors under 2.7m ceilings and impressive 2.4m doors. Wrapped in stylish aluminium window frames, stacking glass doors open the living space gloriously to the outdoors, where Alfresco dining resides under the main roof.
A wonderfully connected space ensures you can cook up a storm without missing out on the action. Indoors, a stylish yet transcendent kitchen offers high quality contrast cabinetry, 900mm Artusi gas cooktop, oven and rangehood, a subway tiled splashback, and plenty of storage.
Up the stairs, land in the retreat, an ideal second living space or home office with the added bonus of a balcony for savouring that first morning coffee. All carpeted, two bedrooms offer generous built-in robes, while the front-facing master wouldn’t be complete without a sleek private ensuite.
Both bathrooms enjoy floor-to-ceiling tiling, the main bathroom with that family essential bath, while all wet areas are complete with luxe stone benchtops, offering the consistency you deserve.
It’s rare and exciting to find a home of this calibre offering truly sophisticated, elevated homes in blossoming Kurralta Park. Stroll to Froth & Fodder café for weekend brunch, nip down Anzac Highway for a morning swim at Glenelg, and enjoy a cheap Uber ride home from the city.
Surrounded by easy-care irrigated landscaping and paving, there’s nothing for you to do but relax in your brand new home in this prime city fringe location.
– Reverse-cycle ducted A/C throughout
– Downstairs guests’ powder room
– Secure carport with panel lift door and a further undercover carpark space
– Gas instant hot water system
– 2000L rainwater tank
– Under stair storeroom and attic ladder to access extra roof storage
– Conveniently close to Kurralta Central Shopping Mall, including Kmart and Coles
– Moments from bus stop 6 on Daly Street, and walking distance to tram stops travelling to Adelaide and Glenelg
– A short walk to unzoned Plympton Primary School, while zoned for Plympton International School and perfectly placed for easy access to high quality private schools including Immanuel College, Walford Anglican School, Pulteney Grammar, and many more
CT / 5718/607
Council / City of West Torrens
Built / 2020
Zone / R’18
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.