It’s the Wattle Park winner you’ve been waiting for
If you’ve been keeping an eye out for a home already designed to perfection, you’ll be pleased to discover that an elevated existence awaits your family on Wyfield.
Originally built in the 1970s on its 1177m2 block by the Coonawarra’s Don Redman of Redman Wines, the home enjoys a minimal, almost secretive street presence before entering the private courtyard entrance.
From the north-facing backyard overlooking the reserve and offering epic views to the coast, take in the barn-style construction and James Hardie cladding that sets the tone for stylish entertaining by the pool, under the expansive Golden Elm.
Subtle in its opulence and comprising five bedrooms and three bathrooms, every square inch of this home is an exercise in practical yet opulent everyday luxury; from the orientation of the home on the block, to the exemplary Bespoke Kitchen cabinetry and Phoenix tapware and hardware that run throughout.
Under lofty raked ceilings, the ultra-chic open plan living combines original pendant lighting and cedar panelling with a warming wood fire combustion heater; while the magazine-worthy kitchen includes Silestone Cosentino Calcutta gold suede benchtops, a Belling 900mm freestanding cooker and American oak shelving.
The master ensuite offers a spacious walk-in robe complete with natural oak robes, built-in drawers and a makeup desk, both topped with rugged concrete stone benchtops that carry to the double vanity of the luxurious ensuite.
Downstairs, under LED downlights, find three double bedrooms, a storage-rich laundry, a second lounge, and a cheeky wine bar and another bathroom with walk-in shower.
A solid brick construction nestled into the slope means summers stay cool, while winters are quickly warmed by European wall heaters. Two bedrooms are perfect for the kids, fitted with walk-in robes, shelving and a study desk, while a second lounge opens gloriously via stacker sliding doors to the lawn and Alfresco.
Another bathroom is devoted to relaxation in a stylish freestanding bath, complete with Calcutta stone benchtops and a feature Italian porcelain tile.
For entertainers and families alike, this is one unique opportunity you won’t want to miss.
Features to love:
– Double garage with high line cladding and feature ply ceiling
– Newly renovated fully-tiled large salt-chlorinated concrete swimming pool with solar blanket
– Upstairs split system A/C units and ceiling fans
– Balcony with new Silvertop ash decking
– Downstairs entertainer’s Alfresco with wood oven, BBQ point and wood smoker station
– Partially irrigated gardens including a veggie garden and chicken coop
– Premium waterproof European flooring throughout with premium carpet and underlay for bedrooms
– Beautiful walking trails on your door step
– Zoned to Norwood Morialta and a short drive to St Peter’s Girls’ and Pembroke Schools
– Walking distance to Wattle Park’s IGA, world famous Penfolds Magill Estate, and a breezy commute to the Adelaide CBD
– Multiple natural gas BBQ points
CT / 5645/203
Council / City of Burnside
Zoning / R’R9
Built / 1971
Land / 1177m2
Frontage / 18.8m
Council Rates / $1759.65pa
SA Water / $228.73pq
ES Levy / $265.80pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.