Live the luxe lifestyle of an East-sider, with a hint of European elegance and a whole lot of class…
Sold prior to Auction
Far from plain, 9 Plane Tree Lane transports you to the Parisian countryside from the moment you drive into the private cobblestone cul-de-sac to the intricacy of the wrought iron detailing on the façade and the impressive inlaid parquetry flooring.
Oozing eclectic chic and perfectly crafted to the very last detail, this circa 1997 Townhome is open-plan and full of sunlit warmth thanks to the French doors that lead you through to the perfect paved sandstone courtyard framed by Ficus hedging and paying serious homage to the Tuscan villa.
A split staircase transports you from the living to the unwinding zone, comprising of three spacious bedrooms all serviced by a completely remodelled bathroom with double vanity, circular mirrors, full-sized-bath and naturally lit by a divinely located skylight.
A distinctive property in the heart of buzzing Norwood, the home is wonderfully positioned to enjoy the best of the cosmopolitan lifestyle that you’ll naturally inherit with the postcode. The amenities that Burnside Village, The Parade, Frewville Foodland and the CBD offer are all within arm’s reach, along with the likes of mouth-watering local cafés and restaurants including but not limited to: Argo’s, 400 Gradi, Danny’s Thai Bistro, Pavè Café, La Madeleine, Tell Henry & Mr Chu.
Your ticket to the finest schools also included with zoning to Norwood Primary and Norwood Morialta an added bonus, plus other surrounding premier options such as Prince Alfred College, Pembroke School, St. Peters, Pulteney Grammar, St. Josephs Memorial and St. Ignatius College.
Why we love this home:
– Functional kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops, dishwasher, electric cooktop and new Westinghouse oven
– Deluxe open plan living with inlaid parquetry flooring, lofty ceilings and a whole lot of natural light
– A gorgeous paved patio – ideal for year round entertaining, a morning coffee or an evening wine in the setting sunlight
– Brand new main bathroom with double vanity separate bath
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
– Freshly painted throughout
– Separate laundry, powder room and understairs storage
– Lockup undercover carport with additional space for off-street parking
– Private and securely set back from Beulah Road with an alarm system
– Surrounded by an abundance of local brunch spots, celebrated restaurants and wine bars
– Short 10-minute drive to the Adelaide CBD
– Zoned to popular Norwood Primary & Norwood Morialta High School
– Close by to other premier local schooling options including Prince Alfred College, Pembroke School, St. Peters, Pulteney Grammar, St. Josephs Memorial and St. Ignatius College
All of this and so, so much more.
CT / 5274/617
Council / City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zoning / MU(B)
Built / 1997
Land / 122m2
Frontage / 4.6m
Council Rates / $1536pa
SA Water / $203.98pq
ES Levy / $162pa
Nearby Schools / Norwood P.S, Senior Campus – Norwood, Middle Campus – Norwood Morialta, Marden Senior College
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.