Council approved sub-division plans in Brighton High School Zone
Conveniently located just moments from Westfield Marion Shopping Centre, the newly upgraded Oaklands Park Train Station and the Award winning SA Aquatic & Leisure Centre, not to mention the close proximity to Flinders Hospital and University, only a short bus trip away. Spend endless summers on the sand with just short walk to Jetty Road Bright and Brighton Beach.
Secure this stone brick home to renovate and upgrade or make the most of the council approved subdivision plans and split the block into two allotments and build two homes. Please email email@example.com for more details and a copy of the approved plans.
Features & Benefits:
• 3 bedrooms, main and second bed with built in robes, 1 bathroom
• Updated kitchen with meals area free standing 900 oven and gas cook top
• Separate cosy lounge with working fire place
• Huge double garage with roller door, shed has power running to it, but not connected
• Extra wide drive-way with access to the rear yard and garage gated and fully fenced yard
• Floor boards throughout, carpet to bedrooms
• Separate laundry and lean-to
• Wide spread veranda out the back for entertaining
• Easy care gardens
CT / 5684/937
Council / City of Marion
Zoning / R’13
Built / 1956
Land / 753m2
Frontage / 17.67m
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.