Sleek and Stylish in Seaford
Situated on a highly sought-after corner block lies an opportunity like no other. An opportunity for the first home buyer or young family looking for space at an affordable price.
An opportunity for the down-sizers who want something low maintenance but aren’t ready to lose all their garden space or independence just yet. An opportunity for the savvy investor looking for a solid, well maintained home in the ever-growing suburb of Seaford.
As you enter the home you’re greeted with a sense of space – no long narrow, dingy hallways like you see in many modern homes – instead a large formal greeting area which opens into the spacious living area. Modern floating timber-like floors ooze style and large windows allow for copious amounts of natural light to stream through the home no matter the time of day.
As you move through to the kitchen and dining areas be inspired to entertain – either inside or out. For those cold raining days entertain in style with the 2019 reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling flowing throughout the home, and in the summer months relax out underneath the large pergola.
For those bigger events such as birthdays and holiday festivities, let your guests flow out onto the back lawn which is also the perfect size for kids and pets to run around and play safely in.
The home features 3 good sized bedrooms, all having been freshly re-carpeted and painted, while the master bedrooms boasts a large walk in wardrobe and two-way ensuite.
From the moment you arrive at 9 Bridgeport Close you are greeted with a sense of privacy. In front of you, no houses – just a family friendly park perfect for picnics, birthday parties, exercise or just a simple stroll. All of this is set in the perfect location – a corner block able to supporting dual driveways (SCC) for tradies or those with boats or caravans. Also within walking distance is public transport including buses and trains as well Seaford Central to fulfil all your shopping and dining urges.
No matter what you are looking for, find it in 9 Bridgeport Close, Seaford. Call Jarred Stamoulis today on 0430 160 663 to book an appointment.
More things we love about this home:
– Quiet corner location on a no through road.
– Modern timber-look flooring throughout the living areas.
– Painted throughout in neutral tones which compliments all types of furniture.
– Low maintenance home perfect for those who like to lock up and leave
– Across the road from a quiet family friendly park perfect for those who like to get outside and enjoy nature or those with children.
– New 2019 reverse cycle, zoned ducted heating and cooling.
– Modern kitchen space with updated splash backs and colour schemes.
– Large outdoor undercover entertaining area.
– NBN ready.
– Walking distance to public transport including buses and the Seaford Train line.
– Just a moments drive to Seaford Central and an array of other parks, shops, schools, cafes restaurants and more.
– Less than a five minute drive to some of Adelaide’s most beautiful beaches and a short drive into Adelaide’s premier Wine region – McLaren Vale
CT / 5384/700
Council / City of Onkaparinga
Zoning / R’40
Built / 1998
Land / 367m2
Council Rates / $1,464pa
SA Water / $145pq
ES Levy / $101.80pa
School Zones / Moana P.S, Seaford Secondary Collge, Seaford Rise P.S & Old Noarlunga P.S
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.