For a pair, a family, a quality investment or simply the undeniable lifestyle; there’s a lot to be thankful for in an appealing, private and peaceful 2014-built 4-bedder this close to local cafes, the CBD, Grange and Henley Beach…
And living more like a home with exclusive parkland frontage, it more than makes up for its community titled land size.
Freshly repainted neutral tones, floating floors, new pure wool carpets to the stairs and loads of natural light add to its beachy style and top notch quality with more living capacity than you’d expect in a townhouse.
Where you can flip the ground floor bedroom to a living room, or entertain, relax, set up a play space or the comfy sofas in the versatile home theatre room, out of sight and sound of the upper level bedrooms.
The master suite takes full balcony advantage of the parklands out front, matching its spoils with a walk-in robe, ceiling fan, and light-filled en suite, giving both remaining bedrooms built-ins.
Below, the stylish kitchen with stainless appliances simply blends into the open plan living and dining as sliding glass delivers you securely from the recently re-paved patio, double carport with roller door and slimline shed storage.
Run the dog on the reserve or let the kids (or grandkids) loose on the playground you’ll claim as your own, or brunch is a given along the esplanades of Henley Square, Grange and West Beach any brisk or summer’s morning.
Move in, do nothing. It’ll be decision made.
– 2014-built quality 4-bedroom townhouse
– Community parkland frontage & playground
– Versatile 5m x 5m (approx.) home theatre, play or entertaining zone
– Upstairs master with ceiling fan, WIR, en suite & balcony with parkland views
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
– 2 bathrooms, 3 toilets
– Crimsafe screens to front, back & sliding glass doors
– Fully repainted, new blinds & new stairway carpet
– Double rear carport with space-saving storage sheds
– Less than 1km to Kidman Park Primary & Findon High Schools
– Close to Coles at Findon Shopping Centre
– Easy access to Grange Road bus links
– Just 4kms to Grange Jetty Café
– 9kms west of the CBD
CT / 6048/795
Council / City of Charles Sturt
Zoning / MU’9’51
Built / 2014
Land / 157m2
Frontage / 8.75m
Council Rates / $1126.65pa
Strata Rates / $98.62pq
Strata Manager / Munro Body Corporate
SA Water / $176.33pq
ES Levy / $117.70pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.