05:30PM - 06:00PM
Tuesday 26 May
1925 Bungalow, in beautiful Westbourne Park
An extensively updated home, on a 760sqm allotment, with the perfect combination of character charm and modernisation. From the timber floors, leadlight windows, ornate ceilings, to the long list of updates, including repainting throughout, new carpeting, and extensive landscaping to name a few.
This home is ready to be loved and enjoyed for years to come, having gone through substantial updates and improvements. It represents a great opportunity to enjoy it in its current form, or further extend in the future.
Featuring 2 large bedrooms, both with mirrored built ins, a spacious living room and kitchen, second flexible living area and renovated bathroom.
The north facing yard will be your favourite place to relax or entertain, featuring a large pool with spa, recently landscaped and paved garden, and a raised outdoor dining area.
• Stunning entrance with lead-light windows and high ornate ceilings
• Updated separate living area, ideal for an office or study
• Updated kitchen featuring a 900mm oven with gas cooktop and dishwasher
• Fantastic space for outdoor entertaining with a large swimming pool, heated spa and landscaped garden
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Repainted throughout
• Renovated bathroom with skylight
• New carpeting
• Huge, near new, high-pitched workshed with elevated shelving and auto roller door
• Double automatic carport, with off-street parking for 8+ cars
· Charming street appeal with 19.51m of frontage
• Wifi controlled carport with smartphone app access
• Reticulated irrigation with Wifi sprinklers
• Updated separate laundry with second shower and toilet (second bathroom)
• New gas spa heater (pool)
• 2x hidden rainwater tanks
• Security system
• Located moments from quality schools, regular public transport and local shops
CT / 5627/897
Council / City of Mitcham
Zoning / R(CP)/9/
Built / 1925
Land / 760m2
Frontage / 19.51m
School Zones / Westbourne Park P.S, Mitcham P.S, Edwardstown P.S, Clapham P.S, Springbank Secondary College, Mitcham Girls H.S, Urrbrae Agricultural H.S
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.