Spacious and private family oasis located perfectly between the city and the sea
Located in the heart of the booming western suburbs, 8 Douglas Street offers it’s lucky new owner a relaxed retreat from the hustle and bustle, whilst remaining unbelievably close to both the city centre and some of the best beaches that Adelaide has on offer.
This home boasting four bedrooms and multiple living areas is ideal for the family seeking a low-maintenance yard but large entertaining areas and plenty of space. Situated on a quiet family friendly street, the home is presented beautifully with a neat front yard and huge driveway for additional parking.
It’s all at your fingertips from this address, schools, public transport, shopping, the beach and a short drive to the CBD.
Additional Features & Benefits:
– Four spacious bedrooms (three with built in wardrobes, all have ceiling fans and master with walk in robe and ensuite).
– Multiple expansive living areas
– Immaculate kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and plenty of cupboard space
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
– The perfect undercover outdoor entertaining space for the best summer BBQ’s
– Low maintenance secure backyard with large grass area
– Large shed for additional storage
– Double garage with direct access to the home, and two large undercover carports for additional off street parking
– 5kw Solar Panel System
– Just 20 minutes from the Adelaide CBD
– A short commute to some of Adelaide’s best beaches including Grange Beach, West Beach and Henley Beach
– A stone’s throw from local shopping amenities including Findon Coles and Woolworths at the invigorated Brickworks shopping complex
– Plenty of public transport options including bus stops walking distance from the property
– Close proximity to plenty of reputable schooling options including Nazareth Catholic College, Underdale High School and Lockleys Child Care and Early Learning Centre
– Close proximity to plenty of scenic river walks, recreational parks, reserves and ovals
CT / 5422/7
Council / City of Charles Sturt
Zoning / R’16
Built / 1997
Land / 1082m2
Frontage / 18.22m
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.