Brand new Torrens title living perfectly located between the city & the sea…
**ONE UNDER CONTRACT – TWO REMAINING**
Perfectly located in the heart of Western suburbs, these stylish builds offer their own unique interior and are set to provide first home buyers, families, investors or those looking for a sea change the opportunity for a low maintenance lock up and leave lifestyle.
Spanning over two levels, the open plan living provides plenty of space and accessibility, along with three generous bedrooms conveniently located on the second floor.
Providing only the best for even the most apprehensive of cooks, the kitchen is set to boast stone bench-tops, quality Smeg appliances, designer tapware and ample cupboard space.
The undercover alfresco provides plenty of nights spent entertaining family and friends while the kids entertain themselves in the secure backyard.
Features and Benefits:
• Open plan living that allows the kitchen to overlook the family/meals
• Kitchen boasting 20mm Essastone bench tops, stainless steel Smeg appliances feature tile splashbacks and ample cupboard space
• Three generous bedrooms featuring built in robes, while the master bedroom has direct access to the ensuite and walk in robe
• Bathrooms features floor to ceiling tiles with a feature wall, designer tapware and rain shower
• Undercover alfresco entertaining and space for the kids to play in a sizeable backyard
• Secure garage parking with automatic panel lift door – residence 1 features a double garage
• 2.7m ceilings with 2.4m feature doors and LED downlights
• Dual Control ducted reverse-cycle air-conditioning
• Separate laundry with ample space for linen storage
• Torrens title two storey living
• A short 10 minute commute to the Adelaide CBD & Glenelg Beach
• 2 minute walk to public transport on Galway Avenue & Marion Road
• A stone’s throw from quality schools including Plympton International College R-12, Emmaus Christian College and Immanuel
• Perfectly located amongst plenty of amenities including supermarkets, food outlets, restaurants, parks and gyms
CT / 5573/383
Council / City of West Torrens
Zoning / R’19
Built / 2019
Land / 223m2
Council Rates / $943.80pa
SA Water / $164.06pq
ES Levy / $109.55pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.