2 sold, 1 remaining!
This brand-new designer Torrens Title home flows over two expansive levels offering loads of high quality features and will appeal to a wide range of buyers, from couples to multi-generational families. A sleek and ultra-modern street presence leads into beautiful living quarters with no compromise for space, comfort and quality. This low maintenance home presents the perfect opportunity to move in and enjoy immediately.
Past the entry, sparkling white tones flow invitingly into the heart of the home… 3.7m high ceilings, stylish, open plan and simply beautiful. The kitchen with luxurious granite central bench overlooks the dining and living area opening onto the outdoor entertaining pavilion. The outdoor space is ideal for children and pets to play and enjoy. Extending the overall living space, it is easy to imagine the alfresco lifestyle; breakfast outdoors, lazy afternoons relaxing or informal entertaining. The downstairs bedroom with built-ins and ensuite is perfect for guests or grandparents.
Upstairs, the large master suite offers walk-in robe and sparkling ensuite. It also features an east facing perfect for a cuppa in the morning. Both bedroom 2 and 3 have walk-ins and share the large family bathroom. The second living space is an added bonus, perfect for teenagers or a parent’s retreat.
This stunning home is located in popular Magill, in a position boasting easy access to the city, foothills and out to the country. With so much to do nearby, the current owners enjoy all the convenience of the locality. This home will undoubtedly have great appeal to those desiring space and privacy in the home as well as minimal maintenance. Enjoy sensational modern living.
– Torrens Title, brand new completed in Nov 2020
– Kitchen: Stylish black and timber cabinetry, walk-in pantry, granite benchtop, Smeg 900mm gas cooktop & oven and Smeg dishwasher
– Double glazing windows throughout
– Quality porcelain tiles throughout living area and carpet to bedrooms
– Automatic watering system
– Rainwater tank
– Outdoor pavilion with ceiling fan and provision for outdoor kitchen
– Generous storage: built-ins to bedrooms, under-stair storage, huge linen cupboard to upstairs, space for shelving in garage
– Zoned ducted reverse-cycle air conditioning
– Large laundry and powder room downstairs
– Intercom and security system
– Double side by side garage with remote control & internal secure access
– Zoned for both Magill Primary and Norwood Morialta High
CT / 6240/189, 6240/190 & 6240/191
Council / City of Campbelltown
Zoning / General Neighbourhood
Built / 2020
Land / 394m2, 386m2 & 392m2
ES Levy / $225.35pa
SA Water / $140.55pq
School Zones / Magill School, East Torrens P.S, Thorndon Park P.S, Norwood Morialta H.S – Middle Campus, Norwood Morialta H.S – Senior Campus, Marden Senior College
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
Saturday 10 April