11:30AM - 12:00PM
Saturday 31 October
Reach for the city in this character maisonette that makes one Pinterest worthy statement after another…
‘Google’ the address to see how this beautiful case of ‘before and after’ is sandstone-fronted proof that not all transformations – and extensions – are created equal…
Not when you see how this strongly built 2-bedroom character maisonette – with rare rear lane access and a prized ticket to Glenunga IHS – raises the stylish bar on its no-expense-spared mission to meld timeless with on-trend.
That search will uncover a humble single-fronted home with tired gardens and its original stone hidden from the passing world on a quiet street that puts the CBD within arms reach.
That was then.
This is now; a crisply presented, light-filled home, cleverly re-jigged to add a two-way ensuite and open-plan living that not only blurs the line between inside and out – but reveals one very special kitchen.
With olive green tones, rattan pull handles, low-profile Silestone benchtops, finger tile splashbacks, breakfast bar, Miele appliances and a hidden butler’s pantry; the kitchen is as functional as it is a talking point atop oak floors.
It is then no surprise that the peachy-toned powder room and ensuite – boasting a freestanding tub, terrazzo tiling, brushed gold tapware and marble-topped vanity – make beautiful statements of their own.
As do the original features of a C1920-built home with 3.3m-high ceilings, re-hearthed fireplaces, leadlight, hallway arch and lime washed Baltic pine floors. Perfection.
Draw the sheer curtains and slide open the stackable glass to make the landscaped rear yard a summer-ready, pet-friendly part of every shared moment.
For the pride and joy(s), there’s a double garage so you can drive in from that rear lane and close the roller doors -and busy day at work – behind you. Welcome home.
More reasons to love this property:
– Walking distance to Hutt St, Unley and King William Roads and Frewville Foodland
– Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
– Hand pressed concrete artisan tiling, sink and custom joinery to butler’s pantry
– Integrated dishwasher, gas cooktop and ambient lighting to kitchen
– Custom joinery throughout, including floor-to-ceiling robes to ensuite/master bedroom
– Walk-in shower and freestanding tub to two-way ensuite
– Built-in storage and fireplaces to both bedrooms
– On-street parking permits available on request
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with auto watering system to rear
– Expertly restored front façade (by stonemason)
– Zoned for Parkside Primary and Glenunga IHS
– Torrens Title
CT / 5274/972
Council / City of Unley
Zoning / RHC
Built / 1900
Land / 209m2
Frontage / 6.41m
Council Rates / $1408 pa
SA Water / $183.35 pq
ES Levy / $143.60 pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.