No ifs or buts; this is the best of the bunch on Ralph and ready for the modern family…
Judge this book by its sleek rendered cover and it’s surely the best abode on Ralph Court; a 4-bedroom crowd pleaser with the extension to make it live like it looks on the doorstep of Stradbroke School and public transport to the CBD.
Built to last of solid brick in 1965 by industry stalwart AV Jennings, this robust home will take a growing family in its deceptively spacious stride, just a 6-minute drive from revered Rostrevor College.
The 2014 extension – featuring expansive family room, master suite and timber-decked patio – put the exclamation mark on what is now one very versatile, hard working home.
Even without the extension, the original lounge room, casual meals zone and solid kitchen would fulfill most needs. But now you have the added luxury of your own master wing with walk-in robe and fully tiled ensuite.
You’ll also have better weekend breakfasts, balmy nights and BBQs on a deck with a Vergola that – with a touch of a button – lets a cooling breeze in or keeps the harsh rays out.
The kids won’t squabble over bedrooms; two of them are equally roomy and ready for the bucket loads of clothes and toys thanks to full-height built in robes.
In fact, there’s storage at every turn to go along with three toilets (no more morning loo queues), a study/4th bedroom, efficient split R/C, lock-up garage, beautiful gardens, and so much more.
And there’s more:
– Just a 15-minute drive from the CBD
– Lock-up garage with remote roller door entry and internal access
– Original solid timber floors under comfy, quality carpets
– Three split R/C systems and double-sided gas heater
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens, with automatic watering to front yard
– Stylish plantation shutters throughout
– Updated roof and wiring
– Large main bathroom with stone topped vanity, tub and walk-in shower
– Breakfast bar and loads of storage to kitchen
– Easy-care tile and timber-look laminate floor to main living areas
– Just a short drive from Morialta Falls, Outback Adventure Park and Newton Village Shopping Centre
CT / 6124/537
Council / City of Campbelltown
Zoning / R’4
Built / 1965
Land / 595m2 approx
Frontage / 24.38m approx
Council Rates / $1,170.25pa
SA Water / $209.05pq
ES Levy / $143pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.