Norwood Torrens Title Property with North Facing Rear Aspect and Walking Distance to The Parade!
A rare opportunity to live a luxurious East-side lifestyle, with three bedrooms, open-plan living and a ticket to premier schooling is definitely not one to miss.
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac with the daintiest of façades and eclectic mix of inlaid parquetry flooring, and Federation character, 7 Plane Tree Lane is sure to impress those looking for a clever investment return, or to permanently plant their roots in the heart of buzzing Norwood.
Your ticket to the finest schools are also included with zoning to Norwood Primary and Norwood Morialta an added bonus, plus other surrounding premier options such as Prince Alfred College, Pembroke School, St. Peters, Pulteney Grammar, St. Josephs Memorial and St. Ignatius College.
Why we love this home:
– Three spacious bedrooms, master with in built-in cupboards
– Modern kitchen with dishwasher, electric cooktop and oven
– Deluxe open plan living with inlaid parquetry flooring, lofty ceilings and a whole lot of natural light
– A gorgeous paved patio with a north facing aspect and shaded by a pergola – ideal for year round entertaining, a morning coffee or an evening wine in the setting sunlight
– Federation style main bathroom with separate bath
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and heating
– Separate laundry, toilet and understairs storage
– Lockup undercover carport with additional space for off-street parking
– Zoned to popular Norwood Primary & Norwood Morialta High School
– Close by to other premier local schooling options including Pembroke School, St. Peters Girls, Pulteney Grammar, St. Josephs Memorial and St. Ignatius College
– Every necessary amenity with the likes of The Parade, Burnside Village, Frewville Foodland and the CBD are all within arm’s reach
– Surrounded by an abundance of mouth-watering local cafés and celebrated restaurants including but not limited to: Argo’s, 400 Gradi, Danny’s Thai Bistro, Pavè Café, La Madeleine, Tell Henry & Mr Chu
All of this and so, so much more.
CT / 5274/615
Council / City of Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zoning / MU(B)’8.5
Built / 1997
Land / 122m2
Frontage / 4.6m
Council Rates / $1474.16pa
SA Water / $338.73pq
ES Levy / $169.30pa
Nearby Schools / Norwood P.S, Senior Campus – Norwood, Middle Campus – Norwood Morialta, Marden Senior College
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.