The Perfect Holiday Home Awaits With Encounter Bay’s Best Views!
Best offers by 12noon Tuesday the 8th of December 2020 (Unless sold prior)
Located in an absolutely prime position with views of the Bluff and Granite Island. If lifestyle is what you are after, this position caters for it perfectly! Within short walking distance to the seafront, the Bluff, cafes and the boat ramp.
– Open plan kitchen, living and dining area with beautiful sea views flowing out onto the balcony. Master bedroom with two-way walk-in bathroom.
– The kitchen features an island with plenty of bench space, cupboards and a large corner pantry.
– Two bedrooms, one with walk in robe, access through to main bathroom which doubles as an ensuite.
– Separate laundry and under stairs storage.
– Double garage. Both have roller doors on front making it easy to access the back yard.
Other features include:
– Gas heating connected to upstairs and downstairs
– Split System reverse cycle air conditioning upstairs
Ideal family home or holiday rental!
CT / 5412/528
Council / City of Victor Harbor
Zoning / R’13
Built / 1988
Land / 789m2
Frontage / 23m
Council Rates / $1,612pa
SA Water / $152.41pq
ES Levy / $114.75pq
Nearby Schools / Victor Harbor R-7 School, Port Elliot Primary School, Goolwa P.S, Mount Compass Area School, Yankalilla Area School, Victor Harbor High School, Mount Compass Area School, Yankalilla Area School
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.