Private inspections welcome
No expense has been spared to create this brilliant, contemporary residence of substantial proportions and thoughtful design. Offering a flexible floorplan of either 3 or 4 bedrooms depending on your needs or tastes. From the moment you enter, quality finishes and fittings are evident throughout.
Ideal outdoor Australian living has been accounted for with an alfresco perfect for balmy summer nights with friends while the open plan living area can comfortably accommodate multi-generational gatherings with stunning views.
The home chef and entertainers alike will love the superbly designed kitchen with a centre island. Equipped with quality appliances and finished with white stone bench tops.
This home is really designed for the family who likes to entertain and enjoy their home, rather than spending all weekend looking after it. Only five minutes drive to Blackwood, public and private schools and transport.
Features we love:
• Huge main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite with double basins and spa bath.
• Bed 2 & 3 with separate lounge and alfresco area
• Plenty of room to move
• Tranquil hills views
• Large living, kitchen, alfresco and entertainment spaces which include a games room
• Alfresco has jarrah decking with built in servery, including stone bench top and Rhino drinks fridge
• Home cinema with 9 recliner seats, Bose sound system and a built-in entertainment unit with stone bench top
• Slow combustion heater
• Bill slashing solar system (5kw)
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
• Floor to ceiling tiled bathrooms
• Fisher & Paykel dishwasher
• Oversized auto double garage
• Home CCTV system with 4 cameras
• Large downstairs storage room
• Large flat lawn area, great for kids play equipment or for them to run around.
• Flat driveway with room for 6 cars + 2 cars in garage
• Medallion Inspired Home
Why build when you have it all here.
Don’t miss this outstanding opportunity to purchase this quality family home.
CT / 5905/606
Council / City of Mitcham
Zoning / R(CRG)’1
Built / 2008
Land / 716m2
Council Rates / $2155pa
SA Water / $249.87pq
ES Levy / $169.10pa
School Zones / Hawthondene P.S, Blackwood P.S, Eden Hills P.S, Blackwood H.S, Australian Science & Mathematics School
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.