Stylish Brand New Townhouses
Situated opposite Charles Cane Reserve on the City end of Prospect and within walking distance to the cosmopolitan hub of Prospect Road. Offering approx 150sqm of living space split over 3 levels, these stylish townhouses are sure to get snapped up soon! Built by one of the most highly regarded home builders in SA Rossdale Homes, you can be assured that you are getting a high quality home or investment. Four townhouses are now complete and ready to move in, the other four are mostly complete except for the interiors allowing some flexibility on selections by the purchasers.
Electronic gates provide secure entry into this stylish group of townhouses, the front homes offer a great view overlooking the leafy reserve. Each home features, three bedrooms, two bathrooms and a single garage with laundry and internal access. Quality fixtures and fittings throughout and 9 foot ceilings to all three floors.
The properties have been designed with the 3rd bedroom and bathroom separate on the lower level providing a great opportunity for those needing separated living spaces, a home office set up or for investors wanting to lease the properties and reap the rewards.
Other inspiring features:
– Secure, gated community
– Hush glass / double glazed windows provides for outstanding sound reduction capabilities.
– Split R/C A/C to Living, Bed 1 and Bed 2.
– Stainless steel Blanco appliances including dishwasher, oven, gas cook-top and range hood
– Energy saving LED lighting throughout
– Remote garage door with internal access
– Carpets in all bedrooms
– 2700mm ceiling height on all levels
– Balconies to level 2 & 3.
– Close to Blackfriars Priory School, zoned for Prospect Primary School and the new Adelaide Botanic High.
– Close to public transport with a bus stop 200 metres away and train station nearby,
– Cosmopolitan living just down the road with restaurants, cafes and lifestyle shops on Prospect Road.
– Approx 5 mins’ drive to Churchill Centre, Costco, North Adelaide O’Connell St, North Adelaide Golf Course and just over 5 min’s drive to the CBD.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition). Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.