Nothing beats a better kind of brand new where the leisure is beautiful – and free – on the fringes of Morialta….
The paint is barely dry and the selections are simply better in this crisp, light and bright 3-bedroom lesson in how to build a brand new home for the modern way of life, whether you’re isolating in style or lapping up the leisure on your doorstep.
It doesn’t matter if you’re fully immersed in a fast paced career, a couple looking to add a baby to the equation, or eager to downsize; life looks pretty darn good – and easy – in a home with multiple living zones, contemporary creature comforts and prime position on the quiet brink of Rostrevor College.
Between its sleek front facade and rear alfresco entertainer’s pavilion is a home that puts the master bedroom – and a good night’s sleep – first and unfolds to serve two more bedrooms, a second lounge room, central courtyard and open-plan living at its north-facing best.
Piecing it all together are the likes of 2.7m-high ceilings, ducted R/C, lock-up garage and stone benchtops in every wet area, including the master’s ensuite, laundry and striking kitchen.
With a breakfast bar, dishwasher and quality stainless steel appliances, the two-pack kitchen grabs attention and goes the extra mile for a demanding cook at the head of open-plan living.
Dust off the hiking boots because the popular and picturesque walking trails of Morialta Conservation Park are proof that the best leisure is free. This one was made for you.
More reasons why we love this home:
– Remote entry to garage and and drive-through access to courtyard
– Miele kitchen appliances including 900mm gas cooktop and dishwasher
– Walk in pantry
– Storage galore, including walk-in robe to master bedroom and built-in robes to bedrooms 2 and 3
– Option of Study or 4th bedroom
– Video intercom
– Automatic watering system to neatly presented, easy-care gardens
– LED down lighting throughout
– Large separate laundry with stone benchtops
– Sleek, square set ceilings
– Plenty of storage to kitchen
– Full height tiling in ensuite and bath
– Stylish matte black tapware
– Just a short walk from Rostrevor College
– Close to Norwood Morialta High School
– Moments from UniSA Magill Campus and a range of shopping/supermarkets
– And many more.
CT / 5643/637
Council / City of Campbelltown
Zoning / R/4
Built / 2020
Land / 399m2
Frontage / 9.14m
School Zones / Stradbroke School, Thorndon Park P.S, East Torrens P.S, Charles Campbell College, Norwood Morialta H.S – Middle Campus, Norwood Morialta H.S – Senior Campus, Marden Senior College
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own inquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.