Whether you’re looking to develop or take advantage of an original masterpiece, look no further
The current owner has Council approval to subdivide the land, with plans to build 2 brand new Torrens Title homes. The block itself boasting 676m2 of land with a generous 18.59m frontage, think big and bold.
Positioned on a beautiful tree lined street in the heart of South Plympton, perfectly situated between the city and the sea, the opportunities are endless. Whether you are looking to move into this beloved home, to simply add value over time and work with the current floor plan or look at extending and taking full advantage of the land on offer. There is also the potential to capitalise on the opportunities the land has to offer down the track.
Why we love this home;
– 676m2 of land with an 18.59m frontage
– Development opportunity for 2 Torrens Titled allotments
– An adaptable floorplan providing three generous sized bedrooms, two featuring built-in robes
– Public transport via Cross Road and Marion Road
– Located in a prime position between the city and the sea – only a short drive to both via Anzac Highway
– Nearby quality schools including Emmaus College, St. John the Baptist, Our Lady of Grace, Plympton South Kindergarten, Forbes Primary, Westminster and Immanuel College
CT / 5702/698
Council / City of Marion
Zoning / R’13
Built / 1949
Land / 676m2
Frontage / 18.59m
Council Rates / $1642.35pa
SA Water / $188.61pq
ES Levy / $125.85pa
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Should this property be scheduled for auction, the Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at any Harris Real Estate office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.